- This event has passed.
Loving Houston 101: How to Start a School Partnership
October 8, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Did you know that schools are ASKING for church partners? More than 40 local schools have reached out to us asking for a church partner. What an opportunity to love our neighbors in Jesus’ name! Join us as we:
- Cast vision for church-school partnerships
- Explain the need for church partners in our schools
- Clarify the separation of church and state
- Walk through a step-by-step action plan that will help your church build a long-term relationship with a local public school
- Lawrence Allen of Houston ISD and the Texas State Board of Education will share about church and state separation.
- Dr. James Furr of the Houston Graduate School of Theology will share the missional foundation of church-school partnerships.