If teachers are equipped with essential social and emotional competencies, then they will remain in the classroom longer and develop stronger relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers, and administrators. In turn, these teachers will drive students’ academic, social, and emotional learning. — FuelEd Schools
- 65 Ways to Appreciate Your Teachers
- “How to Serve Your Local Teachers”
- FuelEd Schools (Developing whole educators)
- PledgeCents (Raise $ for projects)
- DonorsChoose (Raise $ for projects)
- Because (Purchase needed supplies)
- RightGift (Purchase needed supplies)
- Christian Educators Association (Encouragement for teachers)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Support for coaches)
Churches all over Greater Houston are serving local schools by supporting teachers. Click here to see one beautiful example in Houston ISD.
Know of any other Teacher Support resources? Let us know!
Want help getting started? Let us know!