Over the past several weeks, the Greater Houston area has experienced so much devastation, and the multi-year process of rebuilding has only just begun. But amidst the devastation, the Church has stepped up! Churches, church networks, and individual believers have risen to the occasion, and Houston is getting a glimpse of God’s love and faithfulness through the work of His people. THANKS to each of you who has shown the love of Jesus in a tangible way to neighbors in need. Click here to read a beautiful example of how West Houston Chinese Church did just that for their new partner school in Spring Branch ISD!
Pray With Us
- Praise God and pray with us for our newest staff member, Melissa Emerson, who has already been such an asset to the ministry in her first two months on the job!
- Praise God and pray with us for the Houston area churches that are caring for local schools, and for the church leaders who are setting aside their own agendas to collaborate with fellow pastors to reach their geographies.
- Pray with us for churches that are thinking about partnering with a local school – that God would guide them in their decisions and that they would follow Him wherever He’s leading (whether it’s with a local school or another ministry).
- Pray with us for a few more Board members who are passionate about mobilizing and equipping the body of Christ to care for and invest in kids across our city.
- Pray that our Loving Houston staff members, Board of Directors, and Advisors would seek God’s will in our work and that we would follow His leading.